The American Psychological Association estimates the total cost of stress on the job costs companies more than $200 billion a year.
Popularization of work-site massages rapidly increases and that is because of possitive results that employers notice among their workers. Besides the pro-health determinant, growth of their motivation and job satisfaction can be noticed, and so is the working atmosphere better.
- increase morale and company pride
- reduce stress and promote health
- reinforce the message that you value your people’s health and wellbeing
- create an atmosphere of camaraderie, trust and loyalty
- reward performance
- reduce sick time and absenteeism
- attract and retain top-quality employees
- reduce the high cost of employee turnover
- increase accuracy, problem-solving and creative thinking abilities
- decrease repetitive injuries and workers comp claims
- offer an inexpensive 100% tax-deductible perk